Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hansel and Gretel

One day me and my husband were in bed when he told me that what should we do their was no more food to feed the child. i really did not liked them so i said we should abandon them and live them on the forest. That way I could have more food for me. When the sun rise I knew it was morning and I had to go wake up the kids. I told them that we were going to go to the forest and cut some wood they looked very suspicious. When we got their we told them that we would come back but we did not eventually. Later on we here a knock on the door we wonder who it would be when we see the children outside I do not know how they got here. I decided that we should go on with the plan when they feel asleep I woke them up saying the same thing but this time we gaved them a smaller piece of bread and left them at the forest. Few days pass and I was happy that they had not come back again.then i was eating chips and then i choke a potato chip and i did not have no one to help me and so then i die??

3 comments:

  1. gOOD jOB BROTHER
    jUST MAkE iT A liTTlE lONgER!
    xD
    -->pEBBlESz<--

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Omar it is funny
    But make it longer good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job omar. funny u choked lol

    ReplyDelete